20 months!



That is how long it has been since my last entry. And you thought I had abandoned my post here at Especially Not This!

Not the case my friend. Not the case at all. The truth is that I have been waiting, searching, for anything on this wasteland of internet worth discussing. You've seen it all already. The over-the-top, the mundane, the celebrity gone bad, the sub-average Joe turned hero, the cute cat, the ugly cat, the funny cat. It goes on and on and on.

But I have finally found it. Something worth celebrating. Something worth dusting the cobwebs off of my typing finger for. And now that I have found it! I am awash with new energy. Revitalized and reinvigorated to shed my thick, cynical skin and devote my life to winning a trip for my family to Park City, Utah!

Just think of it. Walking the historic mining town streets with my five year old son. Showing him the spots where miners with names like Lucky Cletus and Stumpy Leg Suzanne traded their hard won gold nuggets for lift tickets. Taking him tubing on the same tubing course that Bobby "Michelin Man" Tenenbaum won the gold medal in the short course tubing event in the 2002 Winter Olympics. Drinking prohibition era micro-brews with "Hillfolk" as the Park Citians are ofter referred.

It is truly a dream come true. I hope I win.

http://www.parkcitymountain.com/winter/snowmamas/author/krista/snowmamas-and-evo-winter-vacation

Comments